We cannot believe that it is already February! It is like yesterday we were still in summer 2016. The previous year brought us a lot of work, challenges, and new directions.
We always strive to bring you the best in comfort, service, and value. This year we travelled the world, and explored the internet to continue creating for you the villas with incomparable sceneries, unparalleled décor, and original artwork.
Our greatest pride for years has been unique Paradise Beach Retreat Villa near Bol. Our dear guests from the past years know how despite realistic challenges we been facing in such an isolated get away-from-it-all place, we always strived to provide the excellence in amenities, facilities, and service.
Some of the current upgrades/updates we are actively working on this year 2017. for Paradise Beach Retreat are:
- Upgrade of the vineyards – The vineyard will be using the professional vertical shoot position system (VPS) for the mature vineyards from the year 2017. What this mean to you is simply more beautiful looking estate during your stay. We have to emphasize that our neighbor’s vineyard won another first prize in open wine varieties in whole Croatia.
- As our guests you will be still receiving a bottle of our wine in the complimentary basket upon arrival, and you will be given a contact phone number from the neighbor if you would like to buy some more high quality “Plavac Mali” wine for you, or as the gift to bring back home.
- Creation of the small children’s playground, and lookout point with the comfortable seating area with the fire pit at the bottom of the estate, below the vineyard. We really want to create a special place there for adults so you can watch the magnificent beach, seashore, boats passing by, as well as enjoy the beautiful evening sunsets.
- We have the small children’s sand pit right next to the house at the moment. This was added in the last 2 years, so some of our previous guests might not be able to enjoy it.
- Maintenance, and if necessary, upgrade of the solar panel system. We have doubled our solar power capacity since we first opened the door to the guests 5 years ago.
- The use of 3 old bicycles is included in your vacation rental, and a kayak can be rented for a small weekly fee. Great start for your active holidays of exploring!
- We have just bought a special Guest Book for our guests to share their thoughts about our house, island Brac, and vacation. We appreciate you taking time to write your comments/suggestions about the possible improvements of our villa, and special places of interest you visit while on our beautiful island Brac! Children are also welcomed to contribute.
- We are sure the Paradise Beach Retreat’s Guest Book will be fun, and informational for all future guests to read.
- Being a family run business, we always strive to try to include all the family in the process of making your stay memorable. My daughter, 10 years old Catherine has a strong art background, and a real passion for making usable art pieces with the strong inspiration of her summer memories in Croatia. Sea shell arts, decoupage boxes, paintings…We plan to create a small gallery for our guests of the villa to be introduced to her original artwork. We will also offer these beach holiday inspired pieces for you to buy and/or bring home for free, as the original souvenirs from the Paradise Beach Retreat.
- Collaboration with the best wine making wineries/restaurants on the island of Brac. Many of our guests are real epicures who truly enjoy fine wines, and dining. We took our time to search for the best of the best on the island, and will be happy to share our experiences, and recommendations with you upon arrival at Paradise Beach Retreat villa.
For few interesting tips, and articles before your next arrival at beautiful Paradise Beach Retreat on Brac please check:
“Give me books, French wine, fruit, fine weather and a little music played out of doors by somebody I do not know.” – John Keats